Friday, April 24, 2015

April 21, 2015

Whose mind would you like to be able to read? Why?


Laura: My own. That's not really a joke. There are times I really wish I knew myself better. I've always tried to live without regrets, but the times in my life I've felt most regretful were times that I wished I had come to know myself better first.

I would like to read the mind of the most enlightened person alive. I'm not really sure who that is. If I could go back in time and read the mind of Gandhi, Mother Teresa, Pope John Paul II, Helen Keller, Winston Churchill, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Abe Lincoln, Martin Luther King Jr., Nelson Mandela. I would love to be able to read their minds to know their aptitude, their strength, their will, their capacity for hope and leadership.

Of our greatest leaders today, I'd like to be able to read the minds of people like Pope Francis, the Dalai Lama, Temple Grandin, President Barack Obama, Warren Buffett, Bill Clinton, Bill Gates, young Malala Yousafzai, maybe even Angelina Jolie. I would like to see into their plans in progress, their ideals, their foresight, and raise hope and courage for a better tomorrow.

Naveen: Laura's.

To know what she's thinking and be better able to predict what she wants, making sure I'm reading into her messages correctly. That applies to her because she's the most important person in my life, but the same could apply to my boss, etc. I would like to read her mind so I can better please her and help her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment