Friday, April 24, 2015

April 17, 2015

If you were a dog, what kind would you be?


Laura: I don't know that many breeds of dogs. Outwardly I think maybe I'd be a golden lab or retriever, but I get along really well with our friend's German Shepherd Huskie mix, Delilah. She's sweet and perky and protective while being a wimp sometimes.

Naveen thinks I'd be a greyhound, because it's very regal in appearance and very tidy.

I think Naveen would be a sheepdog, because he's big and furry and herds people into fun and friendly situations. He's in charge without being overly controlling, and he has a floppy happy face.

Naveen: I'd like to think of myself as being a mutt, because I like mutts. But I've always liked shelties. But I'd probably be a fatter dog, like a Saint Bernard. We'll go with Saint Bernard.

They seem like smart and fun dogs, but they're big and pretty clumsy. Otherwise I like Delilah too. She's playful but sometimes kinda stupid. I feel like I'm Delilah.

No comments:

Post a Comment