What are you doing after school today?
Laura: Well, if I tell you what I'm doing after work today instead, it would be handling some dumb adult stuff (fighting a mistaken toll bill for a toll road I've never been on), making dinner or arranging a pickup solution, watching some TV, doing some laundry/dishes, and maybe listening to music while spending some time on the LaZBoy couch looking at Facebook notifications and seeing what everyone is up to.What I used to do after elementary school is hang out in my room, usually drawing or doing something crafty or imaginative. I also liked some family tv series and cartoons. These days if I were a kid, I'm afraid I'd be playing games on an iPad or spending too much time on the computer.
Naveen: Returning a chair. I was returning a chair due to buyer's remorse hanging over my head and causing me anxiety. Picked up dinner, which was Chinese food (pretty unusual actually) and we watched an episode of Daredevil on Netflix. Now I'm playing a little bit of Destiny, PVP right now to earn enough points to purchase a different chest piece for my character. Trying to increase my gear variety. Raj is the lead of the hard surfaces team, which includes guns, ships, etc. He's very passionate about the design and color variety in the game. You can see in the expansion pack (House of Wolves), there's more color variety in the gear and you can tell that people like Raj pushed for that and they got it. My favorite things about Destiny are its uniqueness, tight gameplay and combat, and that it offers players the feeling of a good experience even if they only have 10 minutes at a time to give to the game. There's always a plethora of things to do.
What I used to do after elementary school is watch cartoons, eat junk food, and play with my neighbors in the backyard. If I were a kid today, there are so many big video game experiences that would be so much fun, it would be hard to want to go outside. I'd probably stay inside and play video games unless my parents or some other responsible person would kick me out. There are a lot of fun distractions inside, so it's really tough to find a good balance.
No comments:
Post a Comment